Trademark & Copy Rights Info
As required by the UK: I am legally obliged to inform you of the information you are about to read.
Last updated: (29/01/19)
Policy key definitions:
- We refer to the business, Declog Body Mind and all its subs’ including Cosy Yoga, PopUp Massage Venue, DR Holistic Therapies re-branded as Wholistic Therapies and Bohemian Lounge.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- While registering with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, we we found exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because of the size of the business.
- Lawful basis: Consent, contract, where I have a legal obligation, vital interest, public task/duty, special category data, criminal offense data
- Where our purpose for processing is: #good relations.
- Which is necessary because:#damage, loss, theft, or injury. Therefore it is required member insurance and professional bodies that I retain information for a valid period of time, set by the government.
- We process your information in the following ways: #mailchimp, paypal (and soon to be wordplay and the fsb).
- Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
- Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties. / We do share your personal information with third parties.
- If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required on this website. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Your Content Goes Here
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
- Cookie Notice for GDPR By https://dfactory.eu
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Fair & Transparent Privacy Explained
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Clickable sponsored or affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL or as a titled text. Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal data” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences, otherwise contact the EMS provider.
Our EMS provider is; https://mailchimp.com We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Email address
- I.P address
- Subscription time & date
- Your marketing chooses
- Where we meet
- What you purchased
- What future services would you like to see
As a small business we have a right to update P&P when we see fit too. The most recent update will be posted at the top of the agreement. You may also receive notification by other means. By continuing to use this service thereafter you are agreeing to the T&C.
Contact us if you have any question regarding these terms and conditions at email@example.com